- Fully Water Soluble
- Nitrogen and Potassium
- NPK 13.7-0-38.4
Fine crystalline powder which dissolves quickly in water without any residues. It is suited to application through all fertigation systems – drip systems, low throw sprinklers, centre pivots and spray units.
• Directly available for plant uptake, resulting in fast and predictable growth responses.
• None volatile nor adsorbed to soil particles, leaving it readily available to plants.
• The preferred nitrogen source for most horticultural and high value agricultural crops.
• Improves the plant uptake of the cations potassium, calcium and magnesium.
• The efficiency of other nutrients, lifting crop yields.
• Fruit shape, colour and sugar content and therefore essential for crop quality.
• Water use efficiency helping control water loss in hot weather and improves tolerance to cold eg frosts, and so essential to stress tolerance.
• Cell wall strength, helping plants tolerate disease and insect infection.
Low N:K ratio
Low N : K ratio of 1 : 3 making it ideal for use during flower and fruit production.
Can be mixed with all water soluble fertilizers.
Free of chlorine, sodium and heavy metals.