CITYFARMER'S FAVORITE LEAFY GREENS FERTILIZER
This specially formulated hydroponics fertilizer is tailored to grow leafy greens.
This fertilizer has the ideal balance of growing nutrients needed for a healthy, vibrant leafy crop.
Hydroponics Solid Fertilizer Mixing Directions:
1. Dissolve part A(contains a big packet and a small packet) into 10 liters of water. Stir until contents are fully dissolved. This is your stock solution A.
2. Dissolve part B(contains a big packet and a small packet) into 10 liters of water. Stir until contents are fully dissolved.This is your stock solution B.
3. Stock solution A & B must be kept in separate containers.
4. These stock solutions A and B are 100 times concentrated. Dilute 1:100 with clean water.
5. Dilute at the rate of 10 ml of solution A and 10 ml of solution B to one litre of water. e.g. to prepare 10 litres of feeding solution , add 100 ml of Solution A and 100 ml of Solution B to 10 litres of water. Mix well and use.
6. Whilst the above dilution rate can be used as a thumb rule, it is always better to use an Electrical Conductivity (EC) meter. You can Adjust the EC level to 1000 -1500 μS/cm. Add more to increase the EC or add more water to reduce the EC