Sat, July 22, 2017, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
1. To provide detailed information on the concept of the food revolution.
2. To provide detailed knowledge on hydroponics (soilless farming technology)
3. To provide detailed knowledge on plant factory technology
4. To provide hands-on training in hydroponics
5. To equip the participants with a broad spectrum of knowledge about the modern trend in hydroponics technology and the international hydroponics industry
6. To provide a site visit to our indoor controlled environment plant factory.
Each participant will get a FREE simple & easy to use hydroponics system which includes
- 20 plants capacity
- Nutrient tank
- Nutrient pump
- Fittings & Net Pots
Standard - with Balcony farm (20 plants capacity)
Deluxe - with Balcony farm (20 plants capacity) + 2 sets Leafy Green Liquid Fertilizer + Seeds (Pick any 3) + Germination sponge
Mega - with Balcony farm (20 plants capacity) + 2 sets Leafy Green Liquid Fertilizer + Seeds (Pick any 3) + Germination sponge + Ph & EC meter