Culinary Ice Plant
Originate from the coast of South Africa. Ice plant leaves have transparent water-like crystals, which are rich in mineral nutrients. They taste salty, crisp, tender and rich in moisture. Ice plant contains inositol which improves fat metabolism, prevent fatty liver and arteriosclerosis.
Ice plants are rich in nutrients such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, vitamin A, β-carotene and pinitol. Among them, pinitol an anti-diabetic agent has the effect of lowering blood sugar.
- Grown in a clean room environment
- Zero pesticide - ready to eat
- Premium exotic ingredient
- Species: Mesembryanthemum Crystallinum
- Other common names: Tsuburina, Ficoïde Glaciale, Crystalline Ice Plant, Frost Herb
- Improves fat metabolism
- Prevent fatty liver
- Prevent arteriosclerosis
- Lowers blood sugar level
2 types available - Introductory price:
- Shoots (for salad): RM20
- Leafs (for cooking): RM10
Any inquiries please WhatsApp: +6012 9713303 (Johanson)
*Bulk discount available for long-term supply.
**Bulk quantity available with 4 weeks production ramp-up lead time